Student Registration


Parents and students must fill out the Moreno valley unified school district K-8 Extracurricular/Sports Program Participation waiver and Inland Circle Registration form.

You can complete the forms below and print it out to hand in to the sports counselor. Or you can pick one up in the school’s front office. Your school’s sports counselor will provide you with a clearance copy of this form once you are approved to participate in any sport.


Your student must have a Grade print out signed by their counselor to give to the coach on the first day of camp.

Click The button below to fill out our online forms

Fill Online